December 27, 2012

Terry, Dave, and Bob

My sister-in-law, Kalenn, and my brother, Dave, came across this photo, had it enlarged, and sent it to me (framed) as a Christmas present.  It must have been taken in 1957 or 1958 and is the only picture that I have of our pet miniature collie, Terry.  Dave is on the tricycle (right), and that's me in the center.  We are in the backyard of the house where we grew up on North Vine Street in Westerville, Ohio.  In the background (left) is the "clubhouse," a shed that my father bought from our next door neighbor, Harry Dimmerling, and single-handedly moved to its new concrete block foundation which he built himself.  The photo was taken before the two-car garage was built in the space behind us.  Many thanks to Kalenn and Dave for the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment